It’s your birthday soon, and you know what that means. It’s time to celebrate. But why stop one day when you can have a whole week of birthday festivities? That’s right, we’re talking about a pre birthday celebration.
Birthdays are a time to celebrate, and what better way to celebrate than with a pre-birthday celebration? A pre birthday celebration is a perfect way to get into the birthday spirit and start your birthday off on the right foot.
I never had a pre birthday party but I have attended many. I remember my friend’s 16th birthday. She had a pre-birthday party at Build-A-Bear. It was so much fun.
We all made our own stuffed animals and then went out for ice cream cake afterward. It was the perfect way to start off her birthday celebrations. And she loved it so much that she’s continued the tradition for her birthdays ever since.
So here is your ultimate guide for pre birthday celebration.
What Is Pre Birthday Celebration?
To get my point straight, let me first explain a pre birthday celebration. A pre birthday celebration is a fun event that you throw for yourself before your actual birthday. It can be a party, a day of pampering, or simply doing something special to mark the occasion. Now there are many reasons for you to have a pre birthday celebration. Like:
- You need to work on the date of your birthday and want to have a celebration before or after your birthday.
- You love birthdays and want to extend the celebrations beyond one day.
- You want to get your friends and family together before your birthday so everyone can celebrate with you on your special day.
- You want a fun event to get you into the birthday spirit.
Whatever the reason, a pre-birthday celebration is a great way to start your birthday celebrations.
Pre Birthday Celebration Quotes
A birthday is a special day to celebrate the gift of life. Whether you celebrate your own birthday or that of a loved one, birthdays are a time for joy and happiness. If you want some inspiration to get you excited for the big day, here are some of the best pre-birthday celebration quotes.
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again.” – Unknown
“You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” – John D. Rockefeller
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.” – Unknown
“Your birthday should be a national holiday because you are such an amazing person” – Unknown
“In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.” – Maya Angelou
“This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.” – Psalm 118:24
What Are Some Great Ideas for Pre Birthday Celebrations for a Teenager?
Well I can say that pre birthday celebrations can be for anyone of any age. But if we’re talking about pre birthday celebrations for a teenager, then there are some great ideas that you can try out. Here are some of my favorites:
- A Sleepover Party: This is a classic pre-birthday party idea that never gets old. Invite your close friends for a sleepover party the night before your birthday. You can watch movies, eat junk food, and have a lot of fun together. And don’t forget to exchange birthday presents.
- A Day of Pampering: A day of pampering is the perfect way to relax and prepare for your birthday. Treat yourself to a mani/Pedi, a massage, and maybe even a new haircut. You’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on your birthday celebrations.
- A Pool Birthday Party: If your birthday falls during the summer, a pool party is a perfect way to celebrate. Invite your friends over for a day of sun, play some swimming pool games and have fun.
- A Scavenger Hunt Birthday Party: This is a fun twist on the classic scavenger hunt. Hide clues around your house or neighborhood and have your friends solve them to find your birthday present. It’s a great way to get everyone involved in your birthday celebrations.
- A Birthday Party at an amusement park: This is a great option if you want to do something different for your birthday. Spend the day riding roller coasters and playing games at your favorite amusement park. And don’t forget to buy a birthday treat for yourself.
- A Birthday Shopping Spree: What better way to celebrate your birthday than a shopping spree? Treat yourself to a new outfit or some new shoes. And don’t forget to pick up a few birthdays presents for yourself.
These are just some of the great ideas for pre birthday celebrations for a teenager. But the sky’s the limit when it comes to celebrating your pre-birthday.
What is Post Birthday Celebration?
Post birthday celebration is when you celebrate the day after your actual birthday. It’s a great way to keep the party going and enjoy more time with family and friends. Depending on how you celebrate, it can be a fun way to eat more cake, drink more champagne, and just generally let loose after what might have been a pretty busy few days.
It does not matter what date or day your birthday falls on. It’s the day that you celebrate YOU. And whether you choose to celebrate your pre-birthday, the actual birthday, or post birthday, make sure you do it in a way that makes you happy.
Life is too short to not celebrate the gift of life itself. So go out there and celebrate. I realized these things after my last birthday and I hope you will too. Happy Birthday.
Related: What is a Golden Birthday?